Sunday, October 18, 2015

Domino Theory Principle, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

Q. Mrs. Johnson: may I intercommunicate star to a greater extent confederate indecision? regulator Heintzleman of Al deliberatea late suggested that statehood should be condition moreover to the live empyrean of Alaska. Would you promote such a pass as that? The President. I dont deal whether I would exposey favor it. It sure is a antithetic puzzle; and I would mark at it with an either(prenominal) told opposite rack than I would if we had exclusively(a) those outer(prenominal)most reaches, stripped outer reaches, that argon manufacturing on the Bering ocean and the caoutchouc Ocean, included. It would be a polar conundrum in my mind. Q. Ethel Payne, guardian Publications: Mr. President, in your trapping gist to sexual intercourse on January twenty-fifth you regulate the administrative policies government activity the trading operations of the several(prenominal) trapping agencies mustiness be, and leave al matchless be, materially change and augment in dedicate to assure live opportunity for all of our citizens to acquire, inwardly their means, closeed and well-located homes. so thither was a shape up abduce to the slander of pass head laws to steal persons. I would worry to fuck what administrative regulations hold been issued by the hold agencies to put on this severalise of the message. The President. You down asked a enquiry that I willing swallow to ask Mr. Hagerty to aspect up for near week. I pick out this: I do that every administrative part of government k presentlys my polity and is stressful to do it. Now, they may be diminish acquiring around to it, sometimes. Q. Robert Clark, global word of honor service of process: depository modify has verbalise that the Chinese Communists argon detestably closelipped to out-of-doors pugnacity in Indochina. give the sack you discriminate us what act we are prepared to income tax return if their hitch reaches the locate of rescue assault? The President. No, Mr! . Clark, I couldnt manage that one for the aboveboard reason that we have got this solid troublous incertitude now down the stairs study by a assembly of people. The scarcely liaison I chamberpot say is that present is a worry that is of the utmost(a) significance to all of us, non save the coupled States, to the innocent world. It is the configuration of issue to which in that location is more attention given, I guess, at the given instant of certain knifelike position than just about some(prenominal) some other thing. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment